Please, send a request using the form below and indicate in your request as much detailed information about you and your forested terrain as can be provided, which information will be treated as confidential by our team.
We will contact you in short terms after receiving your request and will need the following documents and detailed terrain information in order to complete your donation:
- Documents-Deed of ownership
- Geographical coordinates
- Official Sketch of the property
- Photos of the forested terrain
- Approximate distribution of the main tree species in the forest in percentages
- Are there any constructions or other infrastructure within the terrain?
- 7. Information, concerning the amount due for local and national taxes and fees (for a three-year period if available), related to the terrain
- Certificate-declaration for lack of mortgages, foreclosures and court disputes related to the terrain
- Description of the terrain - does the land is located near to urbanized-residential zones, industrial zones, to sites of historical importance, to airports, railway stations, bus stations or to military zones or in general to areas with special statute ?
- Is the terrain geographically close to sensitive areas such as nature reserves, water supply zones, swamps and wetlands, areas where protected forms of flora and fauna are observed, protected agricultural areas?
- Do you know if water pipelines, oil and gas pipelines, electric power lines or other strategic infrastructure pass through the forested terrain ?
After sending us detailed information and documents about the forested terrain, our lawyer and specialist forestry engineer will perform a preliminary analysis of the suitability of the terrain to be managed by our team, then we will contact you to visit the site and prepare a detailed environmental and legal assessment of the forested terrain.
All costs related to preparing a detailed environmental and legal assessment will be carried on by Symbioza Foundation.